Mankind wrote books about the function of aerosols in our life.
I would like to take a short track here. Aerosols can be useful:
- The product in the can does not get contaminated
- You can use it with care or with a generous wave
- It is handy to store
- You can buy them in small quantities
- Low spillage level
But, the aerosol (business) can also play you some tricks:
- The product contains naughty solvents
- Use too big cans (they sold you more then you need)
- There is only a small quantity of active product in the can.
Where to look for if you buy an aerosol and what to care of when using it?
- Stay away from dangerous solvents.
Buy a high content of active product.
Use an aerosol with content in equilibrium with your application